Sunday, October 14, 2012

Think Pink

Sunglasses: Loft | Blouse: INC. (Old) | Dress (worn as skirt): Velvet Torch (Old) | Sandals: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Juicy Couture | Bag: Ralph Lauren






In honor of October and Brest Cancer Awareness Month, I decided to wear a pinkish, orange, and grayish ensemble. I saw this blouse in my mommas closet and decided to snag it for the day. It is so flowery, flowy, and lovely-plus it matched my dress! Tip: Always try to find other functions for your clothes as I did here making the dress become a skirt.

The setting for the pictures was absolutely breathless! From the spanning oceanic views, to the large structures and somewhat overgrown green plants. But what made the view even more breathless was the fact that it was sunny. Lately it has been gloomy and rainy and not my favorite type of weather so when I found out today would be a sunny day I picked up these happy colors!
Hope everyone has an easy Monday!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig