Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lets be Bold

 Sunglasses: Loft | Blouse: Old Navy | Jeans: Hollister | Shoes: Keds



Have you ever done something so bold, so insane that you would have never imagine yourself to do? 
I can tell you I have. I am quite a shy person so this super bold cheetah print and these very bright raspberry hued jeans were a rather bold choice and all came by surprise when I decided to pair it up. Everything was running trough mind-what would people think, what would they say? I felt uncomfortable. Once I decided to stop caring about what others thought and only focused on myself and on my own opinion, I was so confident. I felt on top on the world and now I know to NEVER EVER try to impress others to try to be in the "it group" or with "that guy".  People should only like you for you and who you are as a person, not for who you are wearing or some fake persona that you created to try to fit in. You should showcase the best version of yourself to the world. YOUR style should be about you and what YOU want to say to the word about yourself. I guess the point I am trying to make is don't change for someone other than yourself and that personal style is what you want the world to know about yourself. Well, thats my food for thought (I think thats what it is called) for the night. Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig