Saturday, October 13, 2012

Business meets Equestrian

 Lipstick: Topshop Rio Rio | Blazer: Nautica (old) | Shirt: Loft | Belt: Hollister | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Cathy Jean
 Bag: Nordstrom B.P. (Gifted) | Bracelet: Juicy Couture 






Hi Guys! How are you? I haven't been blogging for a little while now so when I my parents and I decided to go out I felt that I needed to document this outfit. I was planning to photograph it a while ago but had no time due the joys of homework. Woo!

Well I just felt that I should mention that I took these photos at a home improvement store with many people giving me strange looks. I could not help but burst out in to laughter because all of the peoples expressions were so priceless. Some of them looked a bit baffled and others tried to pretend nothing strange was going on around them. And I'll admit, it was kind of a strange thing.

Anyways... I truly adore this outfit because it is so classy and can work for pretty much any occasion! All the pieces are basic pieces that can mix and match to work with any outfit. I also kept the color palette simple and basic so it would not be a distraction from my new absolute favorite lip colour in the world (Topshops Rio Rio)! I completely recommend it! I have been scouring all the stores for my perfect red lipstick and it has finally landed in my lap. I am so happy about it because it is a bold and fun new choice. I think Im gonna try to trend it. We'll see what happens. Something that is for sure trending right now is jeweled and studded necklines and colloar. This trend is also fun and it works just like a statement necklace but on your shirt! Yay! What fun!

Have a good rest of your weekend!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig