Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Color Story: Army Green

Army Green




Hello lovlies!
I hope you all had a fun filled October. As usual, I had the overjoying duty of homework!. Woohoo! I have not had a free day until today, so I decided to do the monthly color. I chose army green because I have been swooning over this color for the past few weeks. I don't know why but I really adore this color. I normally tend to go for bright colors but something about the tones in this color make me really happy. How strange.
When wearing an outfit that is one solid and strong color, things tend to become a bit overwhelming and yucky. Because of that, I decided to pair a raspberry color with this shade of green so that there is some brightness and fun to the aesthetic of this outfit. Plus and unexpected pop of color makes everything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig