Saturday, August 31, 2013

Natasha // WIMB


 Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs






 Hi everyone! Sorry for my absentee on Wednesday, I was not able to post. *From now on I will only post on Saturdays*  Its the first week of school and I am already submerged in homework, crazy how that works, huh? Anyway, on the first day we went to the beach so that was really fun except for the fact that it was humid and boiling, the icy cool water kept us all refreshed.
I am super excited about this bag! Like actually though, EEP! I have been lusting over this bag for almost over a year now and I finally have it in my possession! It is a little pricey but I herd plenty of great reviews and that it lasts for years, so it is a great investment bag. I bought it with my own money that I worked for over the summer. It was my first job ever and I really enjoyed it. I'll tell you the story of how I got the bag, its a good story.
 On August 25th, I went with my mom to Bloomingdales to search for a housewarming gift for a relative. We were there for a few hours and found nothing. Then we went to Macy's around 9:00 pm where my dad and brother joined us. We were in the Macy's home section for about an hour and a half until my parents found a suitable gift for the house warming party. As they went to the cash register to pay, the cashier informed my parents that today only is the March Of Dimes sale where you receive 25% if you donate to a charity. My parents got the discount when they bought the gift and a few other things then I thought to myself that the bags must also be on sale. I told my dad with full of excitement and searched their website to see if they still carried the bag. (I got mixed up between Bloomingdales and Macy's, I thought we were in Bloomingdales still because I saw that they had the bag). When I told my dad that they did not carry the bag the cashier informed us that they do in fact carry the bag so we drove to the opposite side of the shop (because it is separated by a long bridge) just before they closed the store which was at 10:00 pm. Thank goodness we got there 15 minuetes before the store closed. I almost did not spot the bag, but when I did I quickly approached the cashier and told them to ring the bag up for me. Luckily, it was the color, size and style I wanted, plus I got if for $100 cheaper. Major score! I came home with the bag extremely happy and dancing around like a dork. I was so excited about the bag that I could not contain myself and have been religiously using it ever since. It was the best investment I ever made and am very happy about the quality of the bag.

I also decided to add a "what's in my bag"section for fun too!
1: Facial Tissue: CVS
2: Earphones: Apple
3: Cell Phone: Apple
4: Chapstick: Nivea
5: Perfume: Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
6: Lipstick: Color Whisper
7: Sunglasses: Loft
8: Wallet: Juicy Couture
9: Gum: Trident
10: Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal Lash
11: Eyeliner: Maybelline Unstoppable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig