Saturday, July 6, 2013

Simple

Shirt: Pink by VS (old) | Denim: Express (old) | Heels: Nine West (old)
Necklace: Gift | SWEET bracelet: BCBG Generation | Chain bracelet: Juicy Couture







I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. Because my family ended up making plans super late, the most patriotic I got was doing my AP US History homework, woohoo! It was a very relaxed day.

I decided to keep this outfit  simple because I wanted to have the necklace stand out. Although the necklace is also very simple, I wanted to showcase it. I kept the rest of the jewelry minimal but decided to have some fun by adding these cheetah print heels.
Thats all for now!
xox

P.S I have just gotten a LOOKBOOK so go follow me at http://lookbook.nu/flowerthewall
Hopefully we can follow each other and if you haven't already my instagram is thewallflowerblog.
Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. love the simple staples paired with stand out accessories, cheetah print is my fav!

    -Tara x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig