Thursday, July 11, 2013

Romantic


Tank: Old Navy (old) | Skirt: Forever 21 (old) | Sandals: Aerosols
Hat: My moms | Necklace: Gift





I wore this outfit last weekend when I was out with my family at a museum, one of my least favorite places. Although, when I saw that they had a garden type museum outside all the works of art, I was instantly intrigued. All the different flowers and trees placed in precise measurements to look either chaotic or super organized intrigued me. There were so many different colors and smells to see and everything looked like paradise, so I couldn't help but make it into a blog post, plus I was wearing a good outfit to match they scenery (score!). The outfit kind of reminds me of an Italian style with parisian stripes, and the pop of pink and ruffles adds some interest. Well, thats all for now!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig