Friday, November 16, 2012

Little London Girl

Headband: Nordstrom | Necklace: Nordstrom B.P | Bracelets: Nordstrom&Target | Watch: Michael Kors | Glasses: Enest Hemingway
 Chambray: Rubbish | Skirt: Free Hug (old) | Tights: Target | Boots: Steve Madden




Hello everyone!
Fancy seeing you here;) It is so so so refreshing to actually be able to FINALLY write a post in over two weeks. Woohoo! So smiley right now. My life has been quite hectic lately running from place to place (literally...as well as figuratively). The life of a high school student=the best.
I have some super exciting news! So in my fashion class, we are screen printing-a process that takes both care and a lot of time- and making our own designs to go on to virtually anything! I am so excited because at last, one of my designs transferred onto a silk screen and I'm very happy about the way it turned out. I'll show you all the finished products when they are done.

Just something to think about but I never really noticed the impact words can have on someone. They can totally move you and inspire you or tear you apart and bring you down. Words can make you sound so eloquent (see what I did there :D) and make writing on paper come to life. They can stir your emotions and really make you deeply think about some subject, person, or thing. I bring this up because there is a club at my school doing this thing call Slam Poetry (where you don't actually hit the poetry) but you read a poem that touches you, makes you laugh, cry, or moves you. A guest speaker came today and read a poem that really inspired me and made me think deeply about how wonderful and miserable words can be. Just felt like sharing :D, but yes, sorta strange.

Anyway, this whole week I have been wearing sweats and oversized sweatshirts due to the fact that I am always freezing...brrr....and wanted to be super duper comfy. But today, I opted for a more conventional look that sort of reminded me of a London Prepster. And because for the first time in ages, I barely have anything to do (except study for a test), I wanted to get pumped for this very needed and relaxing weekend. Next week will also be super nice because of Turkey Day! Woohoo! I like being able to spend time with da fam and getting to see all of my extended family. It will be good.

Well I hope you will all also have a lovely weekend and an amazing Thanksgiving. Have fun spending time with your family:D
Love Always,
TWxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great look. You remind me of my little sister so much! She always steals clothes from my wardrobe and would put a look together just like yours!
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know when youre following me.
    Lots of love from London too x

    http://www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig