Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tie Dye

Hey guys! Sorry for a lack of posting but I am super busy right now and haven't had any wifi connection for a while to write any posts. But finally, I have found some... and am writing this off my phone. Normally, I dislike tie dye (partially because it is done in a tacky manner) or the cut of the item is not in my favor. So when my mom found this top I was really surprised to see something not so crazy (but a little crazy is good sometimes :)). The cut is great, very nice and flowy, and the fabric is very light which makes it suitable for summer time. I hope everyone is having a good start of summer break. And I wish my best friend happy birthday and I hope she is having an amazing day!! That's all for now.
Xoxo

Top: Marshall's | Shorts: vintage | Sandals: Aerosoles | Ring: from an Artist colony | Bracelet: Nordstrom (old) | Watch: Michael Kors | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs













No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig