Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Princess of Persia

 Earrings: Tiffany's | Shirt: Chloe K. | Jeans: Hollister | Shoes: Steve Madden 

 Peter Pan says Hi! and...sorry for the creases!

Im not really a big fan on dark colors or colors that look a little greyish or dull, but when I saw this shirt I instantly fell in love with it and had to get it. I also really like the design on it too, it kind of reminds me of a Persian rug or something. I like how intricate and detailed it is, and its like wearing a painting on your body! How cool is that!? (And the cheese kicks in) The back of the shirt also has the same design and has a little keyhole at the top with a blue button to add a touch of cuteness. Wee.

Anyways, even though school just started two days ago, my teachers have already started up on piling  the homework on us so nowadays I tend to have loads to do. I guess thats what I get for deciding to take AP and honors classes. It would help if I remembered all my assignments but unfortunately I cant because I haven't gotten a planner yet :( Well have a good Wednesday everyone!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig