Monday, July 30, 2012

Pink Poppies

Shirt: Hollister | Sunglasses: Loft | Shorts: Loft | Sandals: Steve Madden | Necklace: Tiffany's


Yes, I realize these are not pink poppies...they just matched with my outfit(:

Solids and prints, check! Florals and pinks, check! Girly and chic, check! Recently I have been love, love, loving pinks and florals and since the whether is hot here in the Dominican, I decided to keep my outfit short and sweet but NOT short of bright pinks. I have also began starting to mix prints and solids together and I simply adore it. Whenever you mix solids and prints together you can never go wrong...unless you choose two hideous color combinations of course. 

Yesterday when my family and I arrived here we were told it was father's day. So happy father's day #2 to all dad's. Also upon our arrival, everyone spoke spanish to us and frankly I did not understand a word anyone said:'(. So my goal by the end of the trip it to learn some spanish! Woo, I should have taken a spanish class at school. O yea! The stop signs on the streets say, "Pare" on it instead of stop so that was really cool, I guess that was my new word of the day that I learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig