Saturday, July 28, 2012

J'adore

 Dress (worn as skirt): Target | Shirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Steve Madden
Left Hand-Bracelets: My grandma's closet<3 | Rings: Target (pair of 3). Right Hand-Bracelets: Juicy Couture & Target | Rings: Target
I have decided to try out something I am...or was bad at a while ago: layering. I think I did it very well with this outfit. What do you think? How did I learn how to layer you ask, well I was looking at this beautiful blog that immediately captivated me called http://viewsofnow.com/ and I went scrolling all the way down to last Fall and saw how the girl, Isabella, layered shorter shits under long sleeve shirts. I loved how she made all her pieces transition so well into all four seasons, so now I am on the prowl (that sounds cheesy) for amazing transitional pieces and I highly recommend you do the same too because then you get more bang for your buck (again, it sounds cheesy).

Today I am going to the lovely Dominican Republic with mi familia and am going to meet up with one of my best friends and her whole family there as well. I am soo excited even though I am waiting at the airport right now. Ill keep you all posted on what I will be wearing(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig