Friday, January 24, 2014

Denim Overload

 Top: Nordstrom B.P | Jeans: American Eagle | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs



Hi everyone! Sorry for my absence last week, I have been swamped with homework...so fun. When you want to wear two pieces of denim, it is best to wear two different colors, shades, or patterns of it so you do not look overtaken in a mass on jeans. I kept my outfit minimal because of the stand out pattern of my jeans and I wanted them to be on center stage.
Thats all for now!
more next week (I promise!)
xox

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your style, I'm off to a gig in a couple of weeks and you've given me the push to try out some double denim :) I've just nominated you over on my blog for the Liebster award :) I'm looking forward to hearing your answers!!
    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love outfits that are both comfy and cute, and this one definitely is both things! I really loooove the print of your jeans!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig