Friday, April 26, 2013

Monochrome


Scarf: Nordstrom B.P | Dress: Nordstrom Rack (old) | Jacket: Forever 21
 Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Nordstrom



Normally I would never go for grey because it washes you out, although I could not resist this ensemble. I guess it is because I mixed together two "prints", (stripes and skulls),  so I guess it makes it okay ;). For some reason it reminds me of Colbie Callait. If you play some of her songs while reading this you can probably understand why.... This outfit is so effortless, comfortable, and chic making the grey okay, kinda.
Anyway, as I promised in my last post, I will be doing a giveaway. Hurrah!(yes, I realize this makes me sound like a pirate). I decided to give away a floral crown. Why? Well because they are totally and completely on trend right now, all over Coachella etc. Also they are a perfect accessory for all your spring and summer outfits!

How to be eligible in the contest:
You must like my facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/flowerthewall
Follow me on bloglovin- http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3898206
and lastly, follow me on pintrest- http://pinterest.com/ahdootybooty/


Leave a separate comment for each different platform you follow me on. You can have a maximum of three entries. Don't forget to write your name, email and what platforms you have liked as well!
The winner will be announced on May 12th! Get excited and tell all your friends to enter the contest as well!
Have a happy weekend 
xoxo

3 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig