Saturday, March 23, 2013

They Say I'm A Dreamer

 Shirt: Handmade by me : Pants: Hollister (old) | Shoes: Keds (old)

 Pink Bracelet:Target | Ring: Claire's (old) | Watch: Michael Kors | Spike Bracelet: Nordstrom

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is going well so far! As of now, I am officially on Spring Break (YAY!) but I still have loads of homework to do:(.
I would just like to talk about the shirt I made. In my fashion class, my teacher had us do screen printing. A process where you draw your own design and burnt it on to a silk screen. It was very time consuming due to the fact that we only had 45 minute sessions to do the whole process.
Although it was time consuming it was a very interesting and cool new thing I learned.
Hopefully I will have time to publish more posts now that I am free (kinda)
Thats all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig