Saturday, February 9, 2013

Take Me To Never Land

Blouse: Loft | Skirt: Free Hug | Shoes: Nine West (old)
Collar Necklace: Nordstrom B.P. | Spike Bracelet: Nordstrom | Chain Bracelet: Juicy Couture | Watch: Michael Kors





"Take me to Never Land" Wendy once said to Peter Pan...I think. This ensemble was supposed to be posted last week during Super Bowl time, but I was buried under two HUGE essays that I had to write, and yet again, this weekend I have to finish two more essays. Yippi-ki-yay! I really am in love with this shirt from Loft, both the color and the stripes. I paired the blouse with these leopard heels to mix different patterns together and I think it worked out very well. The black skirt helped keep the look solid and not so crazy, and as usual, I have on my lovely golden accessories.
Have a good weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig