Sunday, September 16, 2012

Garden Goddess

Dress: Cecico | Necklace: Michal Negrin (gifted) | Bracelet: Gifted | Shoes: Vince Camuto 
  Cuff: Icing | Earrings: Clair's (old) 
Im like a bird! I wanna fly away!


I had just recently bought this dress (Friday) and jumped at the chance to wear it! It is so unique and different and I have never seen a piece like this in my life before. From the dress style to the lovely intricate design, I feel this dress has quite a lot of charm to it (especially for being mass produced). I got these earrings when I was 8 and I have to say I am very glad I kept them for this was the first time I have ever worn them.

Due to the lack of light outside (it was around 1:30 AM) I had to take these pictures inside and I have also learned that I really enjoy taking the pictures outside. Being outside would have made the shots look a lot better. But anyways, I get to be the lucky student who gets to study all weekend due to a test next week. Yay me! O yes, my interview with Lauren from Someone Like You will be up by next week too. Get excited! I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig